Social media advertising helps Authors find new potential readers by using users’ own shared information to identify interest. Rather than reactively targeting users who search a certain term, social media advertising proactively targets relevant users before they even begin their search.
Social networks are a good option for marketing because of the advanced targeting options, reliable conversion tracking, and prevalence on mobile devices.
Because social networks gather such a larger amount of user information, social media advertising is able to target your audience in a wider variety of ways than other online platforms. Stretching beyond general demographic and geographic data, social media advertising has opened the door to deeper interest, behavioral and connection-based targeting methods.
Facebook is the most popular social media platform. 76% of Facebook users visit the website on a daily basis—averaging 8 sessions in a day. In the US, 68% of adults use Facebook. Instagram has the 2nd highest user engagement, next only to Facebook.
– Capstone creates a carousel ad, slideshow ad, and canvas ad for your book.
– Capstone also creates a custom audience that specifically targets potential readers who might be interested in your book.
– The ad that we created for your book will have 10 million impressions on Facebook and Instagram’s news feeds and on Facebook’s audience network of mobile apps for 30 days.
– Note: Instagram ads appear on mobile only.
– Capstone also monitors and manages your ad campaign.
– This service will deliver ad impressions in a period of up to 30 days.